Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Daily Excursions of a Quirky Explorer!

Goodday all!  Ahoy from the land of exploration! (Haha get the irony? Ahoy - Anchor on my shirt...It's a knee slapper!)  I see that my explorer buddy, ya know my mum, has been off gallivanting in exploration, so I've take the liberty of providing some much needed photo evidence of our explorations!

Exploration Guide
Tip 104: Exploration waits for no one! So don't get caught off guard. Bring a jacket when the weather is nippy!


Today's trip yielded a fascinating photo opportunity of nature's balloon's! Don't worry though, it seems as if a little eight legged buddy has securely tied down the rambunctious tikes!


It seems as if they cluster!  Always must have a partner, wouldn't want to get lost in the big world of the woods!






It seems as if a little critter of the forest has been snacking on this poor tike of a toadstool!  No matter, he shan't let that damper his spirits!  Is anyone else reminded of a tiny table when looking at this little shroom?  I hope I'm not the only one!





Explorer Tip 57: When in doubt, your best friend in the measuring world can sometimes be your pinky finger!

Well all, as the sun sets on this day, so does the daily adventure, but fear not!  Each new day brings with it a new adventure!  And, you know with my family, it shall be documented by photo!
~Much Love from the lil' explorer,
Amanda

Need a Chuckle?  Need a Hoot?  Here's a joke to follow suit!
What did the mushroom say when the bartender told him to leave the bar?
-"But why? I'm a Fungi!"

5 comments:

  1. Lovely photos :) I wish I lived in an area like that, I would be out enjoying it every single day :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I couldn't figure out what they were when I first saw the pictures, then realized they were mushrooms! I was thinking something alien! lol I so enjoy exploring as well and now that I geocache, I get to explore all kinds of areas I never would have known about before:-) Love all the pictures. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely forest exploration! And a real red and white mushroom! I don't think I've ever seen one in real life! How adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What gorgeous photos! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's me again and since today is Halloween, here's a poem I'm sharing with everyone...

    This is Halloween

    Goblins on the doorstep,
    Phantoms in the air,
    Owls on witches' gate posts,
    Giving stare for stare.

    Cats on flying broomsticks,
    Bats against the moon,
    Stirring round of fate-cakes,
    With a solemn spoon.

    Whirling apple parings,
    Figures draped in sheets,
    Dodging, disappearing,
    Up and down the streets.

    Jack-o'-lanterns grinning,
    Shadows on a screen,
    Shrieks and starts and laughter--
    This is Halloween!

    Happy Halloween, dear Elizabeth, make sure you come by my blog today for my Halloween Bash and see what costume I dressed you up in! hehe xoxo

    ReplyDelete