WOW! I discovered a new-to-me setting on my camera to get amazing close-up shots! I never knew this luxury was lurking inside my simple little Samsung......so of course I've been happily wandering around outside finding raindrops!! Not hard to find today since it's supposed to shower a lot...yipppeeee!! Now I need to go wring out my clothes....
IMPORTANT: Try clicking once and even twice on a picture, and you can get REALLY close-up! To return to blog, just click on the back button. It's very, very cool !
Part of the show at Watery Wednesday!

Beautiful water droplets on the gorgeous flowers, Elizabeth. We are finally (after a very dry summer) getting some rain here... Yeah!!!!
ReplyDeleteHave a wonderful week.
Hugs,
Betsy
I remember when I first discovered the macro feature on my camera. Isn't it an amazing feature!? These shots are stunning! Really stunning!
ReplyDeleteAbsolutely STUNNING photos Elizabeth!!! So, what is the setting? Is it macro?
ReplyDeleteBeautiful capture of the droplets.
ReplyDelete