Monday, August 23, 2010

Macro Monday #100



I discovered the Macro Setting on my little point and shoot Samsung camera, and I am thrilled!! The setting was hiding in an out-of-the-way menu, so that's why it took so long. Here's a sample of raindrops on our Crape Myrtle. Click another time on the picture to get a really astonishing view.





And this is a Vinca flower, same Crape Myrtle color, bowed over with the rain...



Thanks for stopping by!

9 comments:

  1. Hiya Elizabeth,

    Beautiful tree in gorgeous rain.(we didn't have much of that this summer)
    Never saw a Myrtle tree in real life, but they look amazing. An entire tree with bright colour.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous macro shots, my little point n shoot is pretty good at times, sue,x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you found the setting! Lovely detail of the drops on the petals.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty and what a vivid pink!

    ReplyDelete
  5. BEAUTIFUL Shots, my dear....! Macro pictures can be truly astounding, can't they? And these certainly are!!

    And Sweetie is a "KING"....Yes, he is a boy and I guess he also could be a PRINCE, as well, but, I think of him as a KING! (lol)

    ReplyDelete
  6. The water droplets look so pretty on the flowers! I have a little crape myrtle tree in my garden. After ten years, it's still only two feet tall. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. you capture the water droplets really well. Enjoy playing with your macro function. Some how, my macros don't turn out very well.

    ReplyDelete