Hi Elizabeth, Your pictures with the fireworks reminded me of my son's photos --that he and his kids took on New Year's Eve... Awesome ---and looks like alot of smiles and laughter....
Hope you had a wonderful Christmas also. We certainly did.
Happy New Year to you and yours, dear Elizabeth! Christmas has finally been put away and I now have more time to concentrate on my blogging. I'm looking forward to some quiet days ahead:-)
Love your sparklers pictures! I had bought some and had planned on going out there with my guests to light them up but it was -14F that night so we decided to stay inside! lol
Looking forward to another year of your delightful friendship!! xoxo
Thanks so much for the congratulations on becoming an Elfin Mama! I am super duper excited for Willa's arrival and have been preparing her accommodations since I heard the news! I will of course share all of our adventures through my blog. You are sooooo lovely for stopping by :)
Happy New Year indeed my friend! Wish you and the entire family a wonderful year - filled with love, laughter, great moments and happy endings! See you in July hopefully - will be great to catch up! Love to all - Donna
I'm Elizabeth...Hello and Welcome cyber-traveler! Thanks for visiting my place in cyberspace to read my ramblings, musings and amusements about the life around me. I love to take photos, and carry my camera everywhere!
"I go to nature to be soothed and healed, and to have my senses put in order." — John Burroughs
Finish each day and be done with it. You have done what you could. Some blunders and absurdities no doubt crept in; forget them as soon as you can. Tomorrow is a new day; begin it well and serenely and with too high a spirit to be encumbered with your old nonsense. - Ralph Waldo Emerson
I've reached 60 years and what a ride it's been! Trekkie and Star Wars fan from way back in their beginning. Born in Chicago and lived there for 8 years of fabulous SNOWy winters! Then my family moved to wonderful Tucson Arizona where I lived for over 35 years. I married a Mississippi Man, we had our darling daughter, then moved 12 years ago to a new and happy life on a country acre in Northeast Mississippi!! So, I share my life with an aggravating but very charming Southern Gentleman and a beautiful, amazing, witty 25 year old daughter, graduate of Mississippi State University! SO PROUD :)
I savor silliness, laughter and imagination!!
I've been living with MS for over 15 years. I am able to walk, not very far, and no stairs without a strong handrail. My balance isn't always good and I wobble a lot. The most difficult is the weariness and fatigue that are always with me and so I take naps during the day whenever possible. I am VERY lucky to have a caring husband and daughter who understand my shortcomings. I don't think as fast as I once did and don't remember too well. I write everything down and keep many lists. Nevertheless, I try to remain positive and look for laughter wherever possible!!
LOL...if only LIFE was as fun as the game??? Well, it mostly is.
ReplyDeleteLove all the sparkler photos!!! Happy new year to you and yours!
xo
Suz
Wishing you a Healthy, Happy, WONDROUS 2012 for you and yours and everyone else you hold dear and close in your hearts! 2012! I cannot believe it!
ReplyDeleteHi Elizabeth, Your pictures with the fireworks reminded me of my son's photos --that he and his kids took on New Year's Eve... Awesome ---and looks like alot of smiles and laughter....
ReplyDeleteHope you had a wonderful Christmas also. We certainly did.
Hugs,
Betsy
Happy New Year to you and yours, dear Elizabeth! Christmas has finally been put away and I now have more time to concentrate on my blogging. I'm looking forward to some quiet days ahead:-)
ReplyDeleteLove your sparklers pictures! I had bought some and had planned on going out there with my guests to light them up but it was -14F that night so we decided to stay inside! lol
Looking forward to another year of your delightful friendship!! xoxo
Hi Elizabeth!
ReplyDeleteThanks so much for the congratulations on becoming an Elfin Mama! I am super duper excited for Willa's arrival and have been preparing her accommodations since I heard the news! I will of course share all of our adventures through my blog. You are sooooo lovely for stopping by :)
Love and light,
Jenn
Happy New Year indeed my friend! Wish you and the entire family a wonderful year - filled with love, laughter, great moments and happy endings! See you in July hopefully - will be great to catch up! Love to all - Donna
ReplyDelete