Friday, May 6, 2011

Are you There???

Uh, excuse me....Hello???    Hello???    Are you still behind that window??
Haven't heard from you in forever...


"I mean, we're talkin' at ya here...Don't ya think ya could say somethin' back??"


"I KNOW you're in there...I've been sent to get your attention..."
Here me tap, tap, tapping?
They'll send The Raven, next time!


I mean, look what happened...
I am Spring!  I am HERE!
Worms fear me!!
So should you or I won't show up next year!



And did you notice that this winter scene...


Has morphed into....

 So get back to work on this bloggy-thing, you hear!!  
We pose, you take pictures....
We demand to see ourselves caught on the 'net!!


Whew!!!  Guess I better try to post a little more than once every 6 months!
Heck, I don't want to be in the remake of Hitchclock's 'The Birds"! 

See ya next time...sooner than later, I hope!

2 comments:

  1. Well I'm sure glad that these birds found you and made you do a blog post! hehe You really got some great shots of them. It always amazes me how they can open a seed with their beaks so easily. Takes me forever to open a sunflower seed and even then have half the shell in my mouth! lol

    I can't get over how green it is over your way. Our trees haven't even begun to get their leaves yet, it will probably be another couple of weeks before they do. Our grass is slowly turning green at least. My tulips haven't bloomed yet but my first daffodil bloomed today....woohoo! Doesn't take much to excite us, does it! lol

    I hope you had a lovely Mother's Day yesterday? I've got a miserable head cold but I still enjoyed my day with mom:-) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Most dearest Liz - are you okay up in the northern part of your state of Mississippi with all the huge flood waters coming on down the Mississippi River from more northern states?

    Mickle over in the "shakey isles" (New Zealand) is concern and worried for you and all your family (I', about 600 ft above sea level so okay here from flooding - what about you and your dear family?????

    Much love, care and concern, Michelle xxxxx

    ReplyDelete