Monday, January 3, 2011

Rudy had a red nose, right?

Hi folks!!  Remember me?
GOURDon from Halloween?
I went to a mardi-gras costume party?
Well, I'm still around at Christmas!
Never carved.  Never baked.
No brown spots.  No soft spots. 

Now, how did I survive this festival of lights, 
trees, and very large men in red suits??

Ah-Ha!  My new disguise...
I'm a famous reindeer with a red nose.
Rudy something...


See???  No, it doesn't glow, and I don't fly and 
Santa looks at me as a dessert.
He likes pie.  
But if I only come out from under the table once, 
no one will notice...


Oh-oh.  I forgot about the furry beast...
An action shot  that I had no way of ducking from.
'Cause I can't move.

Darn!  I weally wiked dat dose...now I sound like I have a allergy...
(Yeah, to cats, wight?!)


Yuh, I wook funny, huh?  Could ya put it back, pwease?

Dope.  I didunt tink so.


Sigh. Christmas is over.
Wha's da nex holiday?



 Oh gee.  I wuv you too!!

4 comments:

  1. LOL love it! I just love your sense of humour, dear Elizabeth and now thanks to you I'll probably go to bed still giggling!! lol Poor Gourdon, I do hope the kitty gave him back his nose eventually! hehe I still have a small pumpkin from Halloween yet and it's as firm as when I got it...hmmmm maybe Gourdon will have a date for Valentine's Day:-) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Elizabeth, You are just too creative... Mr. Pumpkin might just last 'til next Halloween.. Ya think?????

    Love this cute post...
    Hugs,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a sweet and funny post....Thanks for the warm smiles.
    And thanks for your very warm and understanding words on my blog. It means a great deal to me, my dear.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good Morning Elizabeth Sweetie...
    What a precious share. To think that this little guy made it through all the holidays and is still there giving you smiles and sunshine.

    I wonder if there is some sort of record on how long one has lasted? Go Gourdon sweetie, we are right here behind you cheering all the way.

    Have a beautiful weekend sweetie. Thank goodness it is Friday.

    Many hugs and much love, Sherry

    ReplyDelete